As a valued guest of The Reef Seafood & Steak, we would like to take this opportunity to reach out to you to share with you how we as an organization are responding to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak.
The safety and well-being of our Reef family, both guests and team members, is of the utmost importance to us. Please be assured that we are monitoring new developments as they arise adhearing to the advice of local, national and international health agencies including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Delaware Health and Social Services (DHSS) and the World Health Organization (WHO). All members of our Management team and multiple members of our team are trained and certified in ServSafe, the leading industry food safety certification.
We have always maintained a high level of cleanliness and sanitation at The Reef. As we continue to better understand how COVID-19 affects our guests, team members and community we felt it important to share our increased safety protocols with you.
- Thoroughly disinfecting, cleaning and wiping down all common areas frequently. This includes every surface and item that we touch during operations. We are paying specific attention to areas that have a lot of touch points such as entry doors, door handles, restrooms and tables.
- We are reminding everyone to frequently wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- We are advising all team members to take extra precautions and asking them to stay home if they are ill. If an employee appears to be suffering from flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to promptly seek medical attention and to remain at home until they are free of symptoms.
- Continually emphasizing the importance of proper respiratory etiquette outlined in the links below.
- Continually emphasizing the importance of proper hygiene, that is outlined in the links below, followed by all team members.
Our guests are the reason that we exist and we are committed to doing our part, working with you, to be the place that you can trust to enjoy yourself with family and friends. The Reef Seafood & Steak will continue to monitor this situation and do everything in our power to keep our guests, team members and community safe. We will remain open during normal business hours.Please stay connected with our social channels for further updates.
On behalf of our family and the entire The Reef Seafood & Steak team, we thank you for your continued loyalty and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Food & Beverage Operations
The Reef Seafood & Steak